"The people who did this were trying to divide us"Really? Are we imagining that ever since David Cameron became prime minister he has sought to divide communities in our country?
- He has pitted those that have, against those have nothing.
- He has divided disabled and able bodied people.
- He has turned the employed against the unemployed.
- He has turned private sector workers against public sector workers.
- He has turned people against those on benefits
- He has caused friction between those that own their own homes and those who live in social housing
- He has turned people against those forced to claim housing benefit
- He has turned the British public against immigrants
- He has accused immigrants of taking houses, jobs and of using the NHS and education etc
David Cameron's actions have caused deep seated unrest and friction in this country and this is how Ukip has managed to grow so rapidly, its ranks swelled with former BNP and EDL members. David Cameron has provided the base for deeply unpleasant right wing ideology to grow. Every time he has felt his position threatened Cameron has come out and made a speech attacking immigrants or those on welfare, he is using these two groups as election bargaining chips.
Cameron's new election strategist Lynton Crosby was caught in a foul mouth racist tirade while working for London Mayor, Boris Johnson, using the diatribe "f*****g Muslims"
Mr Crosby said Mr Johnson should concentrate on traditional Tory voters instead of ‘f****** Muslims’. The source added: ‘He definitely used that phrase’ and said: ‘Lynton’s view was that chasing the Muslim vote and other ethnic groups was a waste of time – and he frequently expressed himself in very strong terms. Some people found it very offensive.’
Yet David Cameron still went ahead and hired him, against all advice - how could he stand behind that lectern outside Downing Street today and say the things he said knowing he hired this man?
Cameron has made people feel worthless and victimised as he forces them to pay through cuts to their living standards for what his friends the greedy Tory doning bankers did to this country and if he doesn't stop this, then this country is going to see much more violence on our streets.
I cannot take anything David Cameron says seriously and the reason for this is because he has told countless blatant lies, I simply do not believe a single thing he says.
How dare he talk about dividing us, when he has done nothing but divide us for his own narrow party political interests, the man has no shame.
David cameron is lurching ever further to the right and as a result something deeply unpleasant and profoundly sinister is taking place in this country.
Mark my words, it will all end in tears - it's already started.