Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Tory MP accuses Corbyn’s team of lying. Minutes later, she gets caught lying herself [TWEETS]

MP Lucy Allan is best known for fabricating a death threat. Which is why it was surprising to see her sharing an article that accused Labour supporters of lying. Again. Especially as Allan actually lied in response to criticism of what she’d shared.

Oh dear

Allan shared an article from Order Order:


In response, one Twitter user mimicked Allan’s tweet:
Allan denied this to be true though – seemingly having forgotten that the internet never forgets:
For full article please read at The Canary HERE:
Well worth reading the full article which exposes another Tory MP Lucy Allan of telling blatant lies. Obviously the Tories are in panic mode over Jeremy Corbyn's rising popularity, after all, they have spent the last 2 years telling lies and deliberately misleading the public about the man. Look what happened as soon as the public got to read about and see the real Jeremy Corbyn, where the right wing Tory press like The Sun, Times, Telegraph etc could not disinform people. His rise was almost meteoric and today he is more popular than Theresa May!

1 comment:

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.